HRCPP receives R $ 122,310.28 in tax amendments
By Amanda Albuquerque / HRCPP Press Officer
The Regional Cancer Hospital of Presidente Prudente (HRCPP) received R $ 122,310.28 in tax amendments for 2020 by some city councilors.
The amount will be used to fund the outpatient activity in the specialty of Prevention and Detection of Prostate Cancer with the payment of medical fees, laboratory tests, supplies and medicines and the partial cost of maintaining the entire building structure.
See below the values intended by the councilors:
• Adão Batista da Silva: R $ 50,000.00
• Anderson Dias da Silva: R $ 7,000.00
• Elza Alves Pereira and Pereira: R $ 15,000.00
• Enio Luiz Tenório Perrone: R $ 30,310.28
• Izaque José da Silva: R $ 20,000.00
HRCPP is grateful for the support of these councilors, who are extremely important to enable the institution to function.